The MOA Friends membership program provides funding for exhibitions, educational programs, collections care, and other special projects that make the Museum a unique part of Wake Forest University and the greater community.
The generous donations of the MOA Friends also provide the Museum with important financial support for its day to day operations.
Basic Membership Benefits
- Subscription to MOA News, mailed tri-annually
- Advance notice of special programming
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- Discounts on fee-based programs
- Personalized membership card
- Recognition in annual donor listing
- MOA car decal
- Basic benefits for one educator
- Basic benefits for one adult
- Basic benefits for 2 adults and children
- Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program (SERM) which allow for free admission to a number of museums across the Southeast
- Family level benefits PLUS
- Use of the Museum’s research library*
- Supporter level benefits PLUS
- Private guided museum tour*
- North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM) which allows for free admission to a number of museums across the U.S. and Canada.
- Patron level benefits PLUS
- Behind-the-scenes tour*
- Lapel pin
- Sustainer level benefits PLUS
- Priority seating at events
- Opportunity to have dinner with director and guest lecturer
Banks Founder’s Circle: $1,000+
- Benefactor level benefits PLUS
- Opportunity to use the museum for one personal event per year
- Conservation advice on your personal collection*
For Additional Information
Please contact Assistant Director Sara Cromwell at 336.758.5282 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, to join, or to renew your membership.